Bus Tickets The Winery Tour 2017
Waipara Hills Winery, Waipara
Saturday 18 Feb 2017
We aim to arrive as gates open, but this will depend on any hold-ups, traffic etc.
Buses leave the concert immediately following the final act or encore.
You must have a ticket to board the buses.
No ticket no seat!
Please show your ticket to your driver, and retain your ticket for the return journey.
Show your ticket to your driver on the return trip and you can get on any bus, as all buses stop at all stops.
With multiple buses travelling, we cannot gaurantee groups will be seated together.
|3.35pm||Lincoln - bus stop outside Famous Grouse Hotel, Gerald St|
Halswell - outside Edukids, 296 Halswell Rd
|4.00pm||Cashmere - opposite the Cashmere Club, Colombo St|
|4.05pm||City - outside Onestaff, 164 St Asaph St|
|4.10pm||Bealey Ave, outside Southern Cross Hospital|
|4.15pm||Cranford St, outside Placemakers|
|4.20pm||Papanui - outside Foodstuffs Head Office, Main North Rd|
|4.25pm||Northwood - outside New World, Main North Rd|
|4.45pm||Woodend - opposite BP, Main North Rd|
1. I agree to check this webpage for any updates to the bus schedule, which may be required due to road closures, and changes outside of our control
2. Bus tickets include a $5 non-refundable booking fee
3. Bus tickets are non-refundable, unless the concert is cancelled.
4. It is the individuals responsibility to be on time. Refunds will not be issued if the bus is missed.
5. No alcohol or food is to be consumed on the buses.
6. Strictly no BYO alcohol, glass, umbrellas, tables, professional cameras, video or recording equipment, metal cutlery, tents or sun shelters will be allowed into the venue.
7. All bags are subject to a safety & security search upon entry to the venue. Any prohibited items will be confiscated.
8. Persons who are intoxicated, will be refused access to the venue.
9. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable by our staff will result in you being denied access to, or removed from our buses.
10. Buses leave the concert immediately after the final act or encore. No refunds will be issued if the bus is missed.
11. This is an outdoor concert series. We play "rain or shine". However, the promoter may decide in its sole discretion to postpone any show to an alternative date in exceptional circumstances.
12. Bus tickets will only be refunded if the concert is cancelled, or if you do not wish to attend the postponement date concert, should this be offered, and your refund has been sought in writing, prior to the postponement date concert. Booking fees will not be refunded in any circumstance.